Sunday, 9 August 2015
Friends Don't Let Friends Wine Alone
After fairly nice weather yesterday morning, last night we got more rain and today is as dull as dishwater. Meh. On the plus side, I started the day with a skype chat with my sister and my two gorgeous nephews!
I used a Bugaboo image and sentiment for this card, coloured with my trusty promarkers. The papers are from The Blackcurrant Stack, layered on card from the papermill. And I added a couple of flowers (I had despaired of not having purple flowers actually, but it tuns out these were tucked at the back of my flower drawer! I should really check out what else is hiding in their some day, lol!) and some gems, to finish.
I love the metallic flowers on the paper, unfortunate, it's a pain to photograph without it reflecting the light, lol! But it came out alright, I think!
I'm submitting this for:
- Crafting From The Heart #71 - Anything Goes
- Get Creative Challenge #20 - Monochromatic using Purple
- The Corrosive Challenge #230 - Perfectly Purple
- Creative Knockouts #101 - Friendship
- Shopping Our Stash #213 - Show Us Your Snark