Followers

Friday 7 August 2015

Congratulations



Yesterday was a singularly unproductive day, as I woke with a blinding headache and sneezing my head off (which in no way helped the headache!) Somewhat better today, at least not sneezing, so got a GP appointment out of the way and enjoyed a nice lunch with a friend before coming home and settling into my craft room.

I used a gorgeous image from Just Inked Lines for this card, coloured with my promarkers. The sentiment is computer generated. The papers are from My Minds Eye, In Bloom pack, layered on grey card. I used some organza ribbon, tied into a bow and wrapped around my layers, some flowers and a die cut leaf flourish, cut on my cameo and finished it off with some pearls.

I'm submitting this for:

- Scrap & Craft #12 - Wedding
- Fantasy Stampers Challenge #42 - Lots of Layers
- Glitter n Sparkle #148 - Anything Goes
- Passion for ProMarkers #308 - Summer Lovin'
- Top Tip Tuesday - Ribbon and Pearls

9 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, so pleased to see you link up at Fantasy Stampers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Hope your feeling better soon xx thank you for goinging us at Glitter N sparkle Blog Challenge x DT Sarahjayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Kerry Louise. I love the image and your colouring is fab. The papers and layout are just perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely wedding card, Kerry Louise! Fab layout and image and soft, muted tones. Thanks for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely Wedding Card. Thank-you for joining us this week at Glitter N Sparkle.
    Sammi (AngelicBadGirl)
    DT/Owner glitternsparkle

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great image for a wedding card. Great layout and design. Thanks for joining in with the 'Summer Lovin' challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous celebration card with such a pretty image, beautifully designed and embellished. Thank you for joining our 'summer lovin'' challenge at Passion For Promarkers and please come back again for the brand new one.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous I like the image and the design, Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap & Craft Challenge, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, Thanks for Playing along with us one last time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.