Followers

Thursday 2 July 2015

Wow It's Been Forever!

So yeah, this year has vanished fast! Probably no one even checks here anymore, but maybe a few of my followers are still around!

This hasn't been a great year - hence the lack of cards posted - with my health being not so great and then in May my grandmother passed away and it's just been one thing after another the last month and a half.

I have made a few cards but not as many as I'd have liked and none of them have made them on here, but I've just finished setting up a proper 'craft room' and am raring to go on some card making again! Hopefully there will be something new up in the next few days!

On the good side of this year, my sister had a little boy in April, so I now have two gorgeous nephews to spoil! And I'm in the process of learning to drive, so hopefully I'll have my licence before the summer is out! I can't wait to be able to get a car and get out and see and do stuff, that I've been putting off because getting places on public transport is a major pain!

Hope all my followers are well! Can't wait to share some crafty designs with you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.