Followers

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Tri-Shutter Card



I had a lot of fun with this card, if you count banging my head against a wall for a solid hour, fun, lol! Okay maybe not a solid hour, but it felt like it! Still, I think it's turned out pretty well!

I used a bugaboo image and sentiment, coloured it with my promarkers and used glitter glue on the bubbles. The card base is cut from rich razzleberry card from Stampin' Up and the papers are also Stampin' Up, from the Razzleberry Lemonade pack.

I cut pretty much everything, except the butterflies with my cameo, the butterflies were punched and I added some gems to finish

I'm submitting this too:
- The Crafters Cafe Challenge #124 - More Than 3 Folds
- Cute Card Thursday #381 - Ladies Only
- Creative Fingers Challenge #87 - Anything Goes
- Everybody Art Challenge #333 - Papers and Embellishments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.