Followers

Sunday 26 July 2015

Sun, Sea, Sand, Relax!



Summer has disappeared again here in NI, so I've been making this while looking out my window to a cold, miserable sunday! Oh well!

The image for this one, came from Sweet and Sassy and was coloured with my ProMarkers and a little light sponging on the sky. The papers are from Authentique's Fresh Collection and is layered on grey card from the paper mill. The sentiment words were cut on my cameo as were the two little shells and I added four pearls to finish it off.

I'm submitting this for:

- Crafting When We Can #99 - Sketch
- Crafty Sentiments Design - Anything Goes
- 4 Crafty Chicks #256 - Sun, Sea, Sand
- Crafty Creations Challenge #294 - Four (Four papers, four pearls, four words)



3 comments:

  1. really gorgeous
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very lovely, great word dies you used. Awesome stamped image, I could see me sitting in that chair, with my toes in the sand. Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.
    Cheers,
    Leanne DT
    4CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card...soon I have all that. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Hugs Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.