Followers

Sunday 26 July 2015

Hope Your Birthday Rocks!



Three cards in one day, almost unheard of, lol!

I used a pollycraft image for this card, coloured with my promarkers. The sentiment is computer generated.

The papers are from papermania, layered on a black card base. The music note and chevron banner was cut on my cameo. And I added a few little black gems, because gems!

I'm submitting this for:

- Tuesday Morning Sketches #310 - Sketch
- The Male Room #15 - Spots and Stripes
- Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
- Daring Cardmakers - Birthday Rock
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Boys and Their Toys



9 comments:

  1. Very cool card!!
    Thanks for playing along with TMS #310 and hope to see you again this week!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card for a guy! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Through The Craft Room Door.
    Please come play along with again!
    Warm Regards, Cara
    Through The Craft Room Door Owner
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, what a cool take on our rock-it dare this week - love the colours you've used!
    Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card and great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have lovely DP
    and cute Image
    fit for the manly or boys card
    lovely made
    thanks for joining us at The Male Room
    Monika (GDT at TMR)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card for a guy, hope you can join our next challenge at Sweet Stampin' too. Have a wonderful weekend, sweetie!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is soooo cool! Thanks for joining in with the challenge on Daring Cardmakers! I think you may need to go and see who won the prize pack ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I do like this. Great papers, lovely colours and fun image. Great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room, and I'm sorry I'm so late commenting!! Deborah x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.