Followers

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Studly Christmas



I made this card for a friend of mine, one of the xmas pressies I'm giving her, is a pair of stud earrings and I know she'll see the funny side of this!

I used Echo Park papers, from the Holly Jolly Christmas pack I got a couple of years ago and layered it on Stampin' Up real red card. The image was coloured with my promarkers, the sentiment computer generated and I added a few green gems and some glitter glue to give it a bit of sparkle!

And this is the inside!



I'm submitting this for:
- C.R.A.F.T Challenge #287 - Christmas Present
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
- The Stamping Boutique - Sparkle
- Just Us Girls #269 - Anything Goes
- Sketch Saturday #338 - Pick ANY sketch(#248)



4 comments:

  1. A great fun card so perfect for the earring gift and you used one of my sketches too. Thank you for joining in the fun at Sketch Saturday this week - it's great to see you. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny Christmas card! Love the dotted paper too. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls this week and we sure hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, fun card. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T Challenge. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny! Made me lol!! Great image and papers, fantastic sentiment - she'll love it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.