Followers

Sunday 16 November 2014

Pinecone Christmas

Two christmas cards and it didn't (quite) kill me!



A man's card this afternoon, there are a couple of men in my life this could work for, but I've a half mind, who it'll be for already.

I used Dovecraft paper, from the Back to Basics Modern pack. I love this paper, but this if the first time I've had to use it! The image is from The Digi Chick and I added the sentiment, coloured with my promarkers. I cut the wreath on my cameo and added a flower, with a little button brad and pearls (all of which a friend sent me for Christmas *last year*)

I'm submitting this for:
- Creative Inspiration - Anything Goes + Optional Sketch
- I Love ProMarkers #245 - A Male Christmas
- Christmas Stampin' All Year Long #37 - Anything Goes
- Craftyhazelnuts Christmas Challenge #203 - Go Green
- Craftyhazelnuts Patterned Paper - Anything Goes w/Patterned Paper
- Craftyhazelnuts Christmas Extra - Anything Christmas Goes



4 comments:

  1. superbe création Kerry Louise, merci de jouer avec nous chez CSAYL, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and thanks for using our sketch! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super male card, I love these papers too, thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.