Followers

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Merry Christmas, Owls



After a crap few days with my gallbladder and idiot surgeons who want a 'second opinion' before they decide whether to remove it - don't even get me started - I decided a few hours of crafting was in order, to try and distract myself. It only half worked, but hey-ho!

This card uses an image from Little Miss Muffet coloured with my promarkers and a bit of glitter glue. The Paper is Dovecraft from the modern back to basics range. I embossed the white card with a cuttlebug embossing file and cut the sentiment with my silhouette, adding a few little gems to finish it off.

I'm submitting this for:
- Creative Inspirations #290 - Take Your Pick (Brown/White Colour Scheme)
- Crafting by Designs - Get Ready for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland - Lets get Sentimental
- Seems A Little Sketchy #78 - Sketch



2 comments:

  1. A fantastic creation hun! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Christmas card! Love the adorable little owl lovebirds! Thanks for sharing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.