Followers

Thursday 20 November 2014

Delightful Sketches, You're a Gem!

Late, late, late, so late. I was helping my neighbour paint her bathroom and completely forgot about this post, this morning! oops!

The Challenge at Delightful Challenges this week is You're A Gem, Add Bling! And we're sponsered by Magnolia-licious!



I got to play with the brilliant, Wunderland Queen! And a sentiment from the Wunderland Sentiments and Accessories set!



I went all black and red for this card, with papers from the j'adore paper pack, from First Edition and colouring the image with my promarkers in mostly greys/blacks/reds. The swirls, key and potion bottle were cut on my silhouette and I added some paper flowers and of course, the required bling (such a hardship for me, lol!) to finish it off.



Don't forget to go over to the Digital Delights Challenge Blog and check out what the rest of the Design Team has done this week and enter your own card!

And check out the website for more fabulous Digital Delights by loobyloo.

1 comment:

  1. Kez, this is so fun, love the color combination, your designer papers are so pretty, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.