Followers

Thursday 2 October 2014

Delightful Challenges! What Did You Say?

The Challenge at Delightful Challenges this week is What Did You Say?, (add a sentiment)! And we're sponsered by Crafty Ribbons!



I got to play with the brilliant new, Holiday Flippity Felicia! And a sentiment from the Christmas Hugs Sentiment Set!



I cut a kraft card based and matted it with red card and papers from Dovecraft's Krafty Christmas paper pack (these may have accidentally fallen into my cart, with a different purchase I was making last week, at least, that's what I intend to say when I get asked why I needed more christmas papers! *innocent smile*). I coloured the lovely Flippity Felicia with my promarkers. The ovals, sentiment tab and 'pine leaves' were all cut on my cameo and i added the flowers from my stash. And look, no gems, a rare occasion indeed!



Don't forget to go over to the Digital Delights Challenge Blog and check out what the rest of the Design Team has done this week and enter your own card!

And check out the website for more fabulous Digital Delights by loobyloo.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty! Love the flowers and the pretty papers!

    Have a great weekend!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kez, what a very pretty feminine creation. Love the pink gingham designer paper.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.