Followers

Thursday 14 August 2014

Delightful Challenges - 1, 2, Punch!

The Challenge at Delightful Challenges this week is 1, 2, Punch, create an element to add using a paper punch! And we're sponsered by Quilling Supply Plus! Who are offering a $15 store certificate.



I got to play with the brilliant, Tea Time for Booboo! And a sentiment from the Spring Sentiemtn Set!



I coloured the image with my promarkers, used paper from my stash, I know it was a magazine freebie, but I've completely forgotten where from! I used punches for the flowers and butterflies and dies for the flourishes and circles, finishing off with some gems of course!



Don't forget to go over to the Digital Delights Challenge Blog and check out what the rest of the Design Team has done this week and enter your own card!

And check out the website for more fabulous Digital Delights by loobyloo.

2 comments:

  1. So cute, Kez! Lovely colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kez this is so cute. Love the papers and sentiment

    Hope you have a great weekend
    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.