Followers

Thursday 31 July 2014

Delightful Challenges! Bling It On

The Challenge at Delightful Challenges this week is Bling It On!, Add some bling to your creation! And we're sponsered by (Cut 'n Paste Memories)!



I got to play with the brilliant, Love Birds! And a sentiment from the Love is in the Air, Sentiment Set!



I used papers from First Editions J'adore pack, distressed them by running scissors over the edges, crinkling them up, and brushing them up a bit with an ink pad. Coloured up my image with my promarker then added my bling, with some red and clear gems around the heart.



Don't forget to go over to the Digital Delights Challenge Blog and check out what the rest of the Design Team has done this week and enter your own card!

And check out the website for more fabulous Digital Delights by loobyloo.

1 comment:

  1. I love the whole shabby chic feel of this, Kez! Gorgeous soft colours and just the right amount of bling! You have inspired me to use this image for a future challenge!
    Have a wonderful weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.