Followers

Thursday 24 July 2014

Delightful Challenges! Add Ribbon!

The Challenge at Delightful Challenges this week is Add Ribbon! And we're sponsered by (Magnolia-licious)!



I got to play with the brilliant, Little Dumpling and Stork! And a sentiment from the It's for You sentiment set! I also got to use the fab Just Girls digital paper pack.



The image is coloured with my promarkers, I used a pale pink card base and ribbon from stampin' up! And of course, I had to have gems.



Don't forget to go over to the Digital Delights Challenge Blog and check out what the rest of the Design Team has done this week and enter your own card!

And check out the website for more fabulous Digital Delights by loobyloo.

2 comments:

  1. This is soooo cute, Kez! Love that gorgeous soft pink and your fab colouring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kez, this is as sweet as can be! I love the simplicity of this. Your image just pops!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.