Followers

Thursday 29 May 2014

Monochrome Birthday



I used paper from the j'adore paper pack by First Edition. The image is from Free Vintage Digi Stamps and the sentiment is computer generated. I put the whoe thing together and added just a few gems to finish.

I'm submitting this for:
- Aud Sentiments Challenge #107 - Bingo (Bottom Row: 2 Word Sentiment, Flowers, Bling or Glitter)
- Allsorts Challenge #260 - Happy Birthday
- My Time To Craft Challenge #249 - Tile Effect
- Ladybug Crafts Ink - Make it Monochrome
- Top Tip Tuesday - Monochrome



6 comments:

  1. Oh this is lovely, Loving the vintage feel, Thanks for playing on My Time to Craft this week, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation, love the image & papers.

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Thanks for joining in at My Time To Craft. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful monochrome theme, and a gorgeously elegant card.
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Crafty Little Fairies,
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    ABC Christmas,
    As You Like It and
    The Stamp Basket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card Kerry Louise (which is my name too lol)! I love how you created the image and the soft colours of the pp. Thanks so much for joining our Monochrome challenge at LCI this fortnight xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.