Followers

Thursday 22 May 2014

Happy Birthday, Cousin



I've gone red, black and white, for this card for my cousin's 40th birthday, later this year. He's a football fan, Manchester United of course, so hopefully he'll like this!

I used an image from pollycraft, coloured with my trusty promarkers and paper from papermania, layered on black card.

The sentiment is computer generated and I printed some football patterned paper and cut them with my dies, the 40 is computer generated cut with dies too.

I finished it off with just a few little gems, because we know I can't resist gems.

I'm submitting this too:
- Sketch Saturday #310 - Sketch
- Sweet Stampin' Challenges - Milestone Birthdays
- My Time To Craft #248 - Outdoor Sports
- I Love ProMarkers #220 - Anything Goes
- Creative Inspirations #266 - Birthdays



8 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin' with your fabulous "Milestone Birthday" good luck and join us again Saturday for our next challenge. debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the layout & footballs!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great masculine card! Thanks for joining our BIG birthday challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week and good luck! Love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great male card, Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great male milestone birthday card. Thank you for sharing your card and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Thank you for entering this weeks birthday challenge at Creative inspirations.

    CraftyNatalie: DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, sweet image , wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations. I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.