Followers

Friday 16 May 2014

Golfer Gus



Another male card, twice in one day, that's almost unheard of, lol. This time I've gone with a Bugaboo stamps image and sentiment, coloured agian with my promarkers. The papers are from Authentique's Curiosity collection, layered on navy blue card. I kept the embellishments to a minimum with just a few gems.

I'm submitting this for:
- Crafty Catz Challenge #231 - Just for Sport
- Seems a Little Sketchy #64 - sketch
- Papercrafting Journey - For That Special Man



4 comments:

  1. Cute, cute card for a golfer! I love Golfer Gus! Looks fabulous with our sketch and thank you for sharing with us at Seems A Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, your card made me smile :) Those backgrounds are just perfect for golfing and sentiment is smashing. Thank you for joining at Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge "Just for Sport". Annemaritta - Guest DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great male card. I love the design. Great design paper. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project! Love the colors. Thanks for playing at Paper Crafting Journey. We hope to see you next challenge. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.