Followers

Thursday 15 May 2014

Add A Little Colour



As soon as I saw the sketch for CAS on Sunday, I knew exactly what I wanted to use for it - these adorable freebie digi's and sentiment from The Alley Way. I cut the base card in daffodil delight and printed the sentiment and brushes, cutting the brushes out individually.

I used cotton balls to apply some ink to the white panel, and coloured the brushes to match with my promarkers, mounting the little brushes on dimensions pads, adding a quick bit of colour to the sentiment as well and finishing of course, with a few gems.

I'm submitting this to:
- CAS on Sunday #33 - Sketch
- Inky Chicks #29 - Clean and Simple



2 comments:

  1. You have made a pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh this card is really great. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.