Followers

Monday 20 May 2013

Retro Birthday



This card so almost did not happen this morning (stupid nausea) but my sisters birthday is coming up next in a couple of weeks and I needed to get something made for her so I can post it on time.

I used images from Digi My World, coloured with promarkers: berry, poppy, ruby, lipstick red, coral, soft peach, soft pink, mustard, canary, vanilla, yellow, blush, lime green, denim blue, cool grey 4, slate, black, shale, burnt sienna, cinnamon, cocoa and spice.

The paper is from Jenny Bowlin's Family Tree pad. The sentiment is computer generated (I forget the font) and I added a few gems to embellish.

I'm submitting this to:
- Fab 'n' Funky #171 - Your Favourite Embellishment (gems!)
- Paper Craft Crew Challenges #42 - Sketch
- One Stop Craft Challenge #229 - Anything Goes



1 comment:

  1. Its so gorgeous, what a lovely image and beautiful colouring! Thanks for playing with us at OneStopCraftChallenge :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.