Followers

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Birthday Card



Yes, I still lives! Just about! Stupid nausea is still plaguing me constantly and there is so much stress going on with other things right now, I might just implode, but for now, I is still alive and I really miss crafting, but it's just finding a time when I'm marginally less nauseous than the rest of the time and have nothing more pressing to do...!

Got this card made today, for a few challenges, I used:

Promarkers: pear green, marsh green, olive green, sandstone, caramel, cinnamon, cool grey 3, cool grey 4, warm grey 1, warm grey 2, black, honeycomb, gold and rose pink.

Image: Digi Doodle Shop

Papers: New Leaf paper pack. Card: Papermill Direct

Embellishments: Pearls from Anita's

I'm submitting this card for:
- Sketch 'N Stash #113 - Sketch
- Cupcake Craft Challenge #242 - Lots of Layers
- Digi Makeover Challenge #88 - Great Outdoors
- Cards for Men #10 - Fancy Folds



3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! So glad to you see you, Kez, and you came back with a gorgeous little creation....love the effect of those big corner frames. You're still feeling sick, too? How rotten for you....hurry up and get better....you are missed! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable easel card! I really love the corner frames! So glad you joined us for our Fancy Folds Challenge at Cards for Men!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love your layers. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.