Followers

Tuesday 9 April 2013

I'm Alive...!

Honest, I am...! Although I'm not sure about my crafting mojo... (as this card might well attest, lol!)

I'm still having health issues - and family issues, but those are a whole other story - but I finally managed to drag myself to my craft desk today to make a card.

This is actually for a friend who's birthday is next month, but since I don't know how I'm going to feel from one day to the next, I thought I'd get it done while I was feeling well enough.





I used an image from digi darla and a computer generated sentiment. The image is coloured with promarkers: Black, cool grey 3, cool grey 4, warm grey 1, warm grey 2, cinnamon, honeycomb, spice, ruby, pine, sandstone, caramel, terracotta, mustard, gold, blush and pastel pink.

The paper is from papermania's bookprint pack, layered on black card. I added another computer generated sentiment inside and a stamp inside from stampin' up coloured with warm grey 1, warm grey 2 and pastel pink and embellished with gems.

I am submitting to the following challenges:
- Craft Room Challenge - In the Library
- Sketch N Stash #111 - Sketch
- Stamp With Fun #206 - Birthday
- Created With Love #36 - Recipe: 1 Image, 2 Design Papers, 2 Embellishments



11 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the newspaper print DP, and I love the sketch too!!Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Recipe 1,2,3 Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like this one love the newsprint. And the sketch that you followed. coloring is fab as well. Thanks for joining in the fun at Created With Love Challenges this week.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to read that you are under par and very much hope you feel better and better as each day passes.

    Great card, coffee and a good book the best way to enjoy a birthday. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card. Love the DP. Thanks for joining our Recipe 1, 2, 3 challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby card - looks so great
    Many thanks for joining us at SnS this week
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear that you've not been feeling the best :( but as to your Mojo I think it's all well :) I love this card, love how you've used the text, and i love that image! and finally the sentiment is perfect, thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful work, love this skecht. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun and good luck.
    xoxo Clarissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! I love the clear design of the sketch ♥

    Thanks for joining us at Stamp with Fun.

    Hugs,
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card - it's fabulous. Thank you for joining us at Craft Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a wonderful card. I love the papers you used on it.
    Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges this week.

    Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card - love the image and script backing! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sketch N Stash, Juliex

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.