Followers

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Out Of This World



I used jillibean papers for this card, from the homemade 6 bean soup pack and the neopolitan bean bisque pack. The sentiment is computer generated (font: rabbit on the moon) and I inked the circle up with yellow and lime zest.

I used a digi from pollycraft coloured with promarkers: bright green, lime green, apple, pear green, canary, yellow, gold and mustard. Added a few star shaped gems and a few small circle gems to finish.

I'm submitting this for:
- Cute Card Thursday #253 - Out of this World
- Card Crafters Circle #59 - Green and Yellow
- Party Time Tuesdays #105 - Anything Goes

In other news, I now have 50 followers! Yay! Keep an eye out very shortly for my first ever blog candy!

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, so love that cute little alien!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Kerry,thanks for joining CCT this week!!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kerry... yep, you're card really is out of this world! I love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle this week. I can't find an email address for you here at your blog, could you give me a buzz at magdalamade@yahoo dot com dot au ? Thanks so much!
    hugs and blessings,
    Pauline
    Card Crafter's Circle
    http://cardcrafterscircle.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.