Sunday, 30 December 2012
Let It Snow
For this card I used an adorable freebie from Beyond the Fringe coloured with promarkers: sanstone, yellow, lipstick red, honeycomb, amber, lilac, lavendar amethyst, pale pink, pastel pink, soft peach, duck egg, cool aqua and cool grey 4, with some glitter glue for the snow.
The papers are from quick cards magazine, the sentiment is from papermania and I used punched snowflakes and gems to embellish.
I'm submitting this to:
- Seems a Little Sketchy #29 - Sketch
- Tuesday Alchemy #46 - Anything Goes
- Chocolate, Coffee and Cards #29 - Snowmen
- CraftyHazelnuts Christmas Challenge #105 - Anything Goes
- Hiding in my Craft Room #78 - Freestyle