Followers

Wednesday 19 December 2012

"Less is More" Week 98 - Anniversary



I was going to do the card for this weeks Less is More anniversary challenge, on a white card base, but I'd never tried inking directly onto kraft before so I thought, what the heck, lets give it a go and I'm reasonably pleased with how it turned out.

I used nesties to emboss the two squares and sponged in the middle one with blue and yellow inks, before stamping the sentiment (from stampin' up) and the image (freebie from some magazine or another) in brown ink and adding three small clear gems to finish. Very easy to do, took far more time thinking about than making! lol!

2 comments:

  1. Your embossed frame is lovely and the little bird nest scene in the centre is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card... I love the use of an embossed frame like this!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.