Followers

Sunday 23 December 2012

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum 60. Geburtstag



This card was a request from a friend whose Uncle turns 60 soon.

I used printed papers from crafts on the net, that I had left over from a previous project.

The truck digi is from Digi Darla and the westie is a freebie from Birds Cards. I coloured them with promarkers: cornflower, denim blue, slate, mustard, poppy, ruby, cool grey 3, cool grey 4, warm grey 3, black, cocoa and pale pink.

The sentiment is computer generated and I added some black pearls to finish it off.

I'm submitting this to:
- Sunday Sketch & Stamp #137 - Sketch (free-choice, I used #72 for this card and flipped it.)
- Hiding in My Craft Room #77 - Anything But Christmas
- Aud Sentiments Challenge - Use Any Sentiment



3 comments:

  1. This is a great card and a great choice of sketch. Thanks for joining in with the challenge over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the image and papers!
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments!
    ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Excellent papers and the great image colouring too!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.