Followers

Saturday 22 December 2012

Happy 5th Birthday - Cupcakes



My friends daughter turns 5 in January, so this card is for her. I've used an image from pollycraft, coloured with promarkers: Marine, honeycomb, soft peach, sandstone, caramel, vanilla, rose pink, dusky rose, warm grey 3 and ruby.

The papers are from crafts beautiful magazine and I used a sentiment from me to you. The button, gems, twine and ribbon all came from my stash and I cut some cupcakes from the DP to use as embellishments too.

I'm submitting this to:
- Cupcake Craft Challenge #223 - Cupcakes
- C.R.A.F.T Challenge #186 - Sketch
- Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge #85 - Favourite Colour (my favourite colour is teal and my friends daughter loves pink so I've used both)



7 comments:

  1. What a pretty card and love the image you have used. Thank you for joining us C.R.A.F.T. this week . Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, glad you played along with our sketch challenge, Merry Christmas x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Cupcake card!

    Thank you for sharing with Cupcake Craft Challenges this week.

    Have a wonderful Christmas!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, Kerry. The little image is precious and the cupcake accents are perfect. Thanks for playing with the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your paper choices! Lovely to see you at Cupcake, thanks for playing with us. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card thanks for joining us this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your card is perfect for a young girl. Thank you for sharing it in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.