Followers

Monday 10 December 2012

Christmas Greetings

This card was a relief! Seriously, the last few times I sat down at my craft table I completely failed to make anything other than a mess! But finally, I has succeeded!





This is a card for a very old friend of the family. He was our neighbour when I was a kid and somewhat of a surrogate father figure, so it had to be something nice!

I used paper from Kaiser Craft - and an image from TLC Creations, coloured with sandstone, caramel and shale promarkers. The embellishments are these fantastic little vintage embellishments I got for £1 for a pack of about 12 embellishments! Fantastic and they work brilliantly! Then I just finished the card with a little glitter glue for 'snow' on the image and a few gems.

I'm submitting this for:
- Willow Sketchie Challenge - Vintage / Sketch
- Cute Card Thursday '246 - Red and Green
- PaperPlay Challenges '12 #49 - Christmas is Coming
- Craftyhazelnuts Christmas Challenge #102 - Deer, Deer Me
- Cupcake Craft Challenges #222 - Merry Christmas


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic Christmas card Louise and such a fab festive design! Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the deer - adorable card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 102 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.