Followers

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Beer Monster



Yes I'm posting a not Yule card in December, shame on me I know ;) - however, a friend's husband had the audacity to be born on x-mas eve! lol!

I used some old papers from a magazine for this card - I can't remember which magazine! - and an image from Pollycraft, coloured with promarkers: slate, amber, honeycomb, spice, mustard, gold, pear green, marsh green, denim blue and blush.

I used spellbinders dies and a hole punch to cut a bunch of circles out of the paper and card I'd used and layered them up and added a sentiment from Flonz and some gems to finish.

I did also punch the border between the top and bottom paper panels with a martha stewart punch, but it got hidden behind everything else - oops!

I'm submitting this to:
- Totally Paper Crafts #146 - For the Boys
- Sketch Saturday #237 - sketch
- Tuesday Alchemy #44 - Anything Goes



3 comments:

  1. great card,love your beer monster ,he's really cool , will be looking out for that stamp!!my husband had the cheek to be born on Boxing day so gets double prezzies at xmas!!Thanks for playing at Tuesday Alchemy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous sweetie. Seen this image lots of times in green. It makes a great change to see him done so lovely in a different colour. I love those papers. Thank you for sharing it with us at Totally Papercrafts.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Kerry and great use of sketch. Glad you could join in the challenge at Sketch Saturday this week. Best wishes, Trish x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.