Followers

Friday 26 October 2012

Westie in a Stocking



I used freebie papers fro Quick Cards Magazine and a cute little digi - my dog is a westie and I just couldn't resist this digi stamp! - from Delicious Doodles, coloured with promarkers: poppy, ruby, pear green, marsh green, olive green, warm grey 1 and pale pink.

I punched some card with my x-cut lace trim punch and added some green ribbon from my stash. The sentiment is a stick on from Daisy and Dandelion. And I finished with a few gems.

I'm submitting this for:
- Willow Sketchie - Sketch/Christmas in October
- Paper Crafting Journey - Ribbon or Twine
- Christmas Stampin' All Year Long #34 - Circle
- Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #144 - Animals
- The Crafty Pad #193 - Use an Animal
- Passion for Promarkers #172 - Pets



12 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! That little dog is really cute and you did a great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little image! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week in our Use An Animal Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww that wee Westie is adorable and I love the colours you have used
    Thank you for taking part in the Fab n Funky Challenge this week
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that stamp is too cute. Great card as well! Thank you for taking part in our challenge this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image, I know that would be perfect for my cousin, thanks for joining in at Willow Sketchie this week

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just fabulous...thanks for playing with both the sketch and the theme of Willow Sketchie!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, too cute! LOVE your darling image! Thanks for joining us at CSAYL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its so cute! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, lovely card....Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kerry Louise,
    This is adorable. Such a sweet image & fab colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute and what a great LO to utilize the circle. Thanks for joining us at CSAYL!
    BTW, my pup is a westie too so I can understand why you couldn't resist the image!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhh what a sweet card! Thanks for participating in our CSAYL challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.