Followers

Saturday 15 September 2012

Happy Halloween



Okay, I'll grant you pink and black may not be a 'traditional' halloween colour combo, but I thought I'd go for something a little outside the norm and I like the end result.

I didn't use any dp, just card from the paper company and ribbon, using my cuttlebug, nesties and embossing folder to cut and emboss the various bits of card. I printed the digi from pollycraft and coloured it with promarkers: black, slate, rose pink and dusky rose. Added the sentiment from stampin' up and finished with a few gems.

I am submitting this too:
- Mojo Monday #258 - Sketch
- Everybody Art Challenge #205 - Pink and Black
- Paper Makeup Stamps: Digistamp Makeover #53 - Monster Mash



2 comments:

  1. This really isn't the typical color combination for Halloween but I really love how it turned out! Such a cuuuuute monster!

    Thanks for joining us as Digi Makeover this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Halloween card! Thank you for joining the Digi Makeover Challenge.

    Yolie - PMS DT

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.