Friday, 4 May 2012
I was uncertain about this card right up until the moment it was finished, when I decided that actually, I rather like it!
I used papers from Raspberry Road Designs Summer Goodness paper back layered on dark green card. The image is from pollycraft coloured with promakers - Marsh Green, Forest Green, Apple, Lime Green, Pear Green Blush and Caramel. I cut circles and scalloped circles with my nesties and x-cut flower dies and scrunged them, before layering them and adding a pearl, to make three flowers. The sentiment is computer generated coloured in pear green.
I used the sketch from Sunday Sketch and Stamp #104 - Donna's Sketch:
And I'm also submitting for the following challenges:
- Stampavie and More #167 - Monochrome
- Crafting for all Seasons #26 - Handmade Flowers
- One Stop Craft Challenge #180 - Recipe Challenge: 1 Image, 2 Designer Papers, 3 Embellishments
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Birthday
- Cute Card Thursday #215 - One for the Boys!