Followers

Friday 18 May 2012

Happy Birthday Sister



Today's card is my sisters birthday card - because her birthday is in just a couple of weeks!

I used freebie papers from Sizzix Jubilee and Jenny Ellory's Steam punk - both from crafts beautiful magazine. The image is from Pollycraft and is coloured with promarkers - spice, honeycomb, blush, caramel, marsh green, henna, chestnut, indigo blue, duck egg, and ruby.

(As a side note, the stamp I used from Pollycraft is new, but if you want it you better hurry because Pollycraft is sadly closing down! They also have some fabulous closing down offers, so you can get this and other fantastic digi stamps for an absolutely steal!)

The sentiment is computer generated. I used petaloo flowers and some pearls to embellish.

I used the simply awesome sketch from Sketch Saturday #207 - I just love it, I think it's so quirky!



And I'm also submitting this too:
- LEJ Designs Challenge #3 - Lots of Layers
- Crafting When We Can - Steampunk
- I Love ProMarkers #117 - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. What a FAB card love the image and the colours. Thank you for joining us at LEJ Design Challenge. Good luck. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great card, you've done a super job with the sketch. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and great papers!! Thanks for sharing with us at I ♥ Promarkers this time!! Hugs Hazel xx

    PS. I have candy on my blog!!
    http://hazelshandmadecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2002/04/my-better-late-than-never-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! Thank you for playing along at Sketch Saturday, good luck!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Kerry Louise, love the colours and you matting and layering really make the papers pop.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.