Followers

Monday 21 May 2012

Fun in the Sun



I've been swithering over what to do for the Try it on Tuesday - On the beach challenge for 2 weeks, but finally, this morning it came to me - just in time thankfully! I used the adorable 'Life's a Beach' digi from pollycraft, coloured with promarkers - spice, amber, honeycomb, bright orange, canary, cornflower, and rose pink - and gave it a little sparkle with a gem on the flower - because I couldn't leave the card without any gems, lol.

Tore some stripes of thin card to make my sand and ocean, inking the edges for a little definition on them. I masked of a circle and sponged it in yellow for my sun, before adding the sentiment from Vap Scrap, in orange.

I'm also submitting this for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Clean and Simple

1 comment:

  1. A sweet card. Love how you layered everything together. Thanks for sharing with us at TIOT and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.