Followers

Sunday 20 May 2012

For the Newlyweds



I used an adorable image from pollycraft, coloured with promarkers - black, slate, cool grey 4, caramel, sandstone, and cornflower. The sentiment is from stampin' up and I inked it with my cornflower promarker to match the highlights on my image. I cut a piece out the white top card and ran it through the cuttlebug with my swissdots folder and layered it on black card with dimensional s.

I added black ribbon and a bow from my stash and finished it with a few pearls.

I used the sketch from Skipping Stones Design #129



And I'm also submitting this for: - Stamp With Fun #161 - Wedding
- Addicted to Stamps #30 - Black, White and ? (I've gone with blue)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kerry Louise
    Such a pretty card. The blue looks lovely against the white and makes a stunning wedding card.
    Thanks for joining us over at Addicted to Stamps
    Hugs
    Tasha
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.