Followers

Friday 27 April 2012

Our Creative Corner: Butterflies

A very quick and simple (and last minute!) card today for Our Creative Corner's Butterflies Challenge - because I kept forgetting to do it earlier in the week and I really didn't want to miss this one. Butterflies are one of my favourite things - not necessarily on cards, but in life. One of my animal guides/spirits is a butterfly and so they are very special to me.



I used a stamp that a friend sent me at Christmas - I'm afraid I don't know where it is from - coloured in amber and rose pink promarkers. Added the sentiment from dovecraft and a few gems to finish.

And bonus, this shall prove incredibly easy to replicate again and again for my upcoming birthday :)

3 comments:

  1. Kerry, love the CAS look of your card! and the coloring is wonderful!
    thank you for playing align with us @ OCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kerry
    I am so pleased you managed a card for our Challenge this week at 'Our Creative Corner,' because it is the epitome of beauty in a classic style, the card does not have to have all the trimmings to create a Wow and relay a message, I am sometimes am guilty of this when I create. So well done indeed.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. I love the delicate and elegant cards.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at OCC.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.