Followers

Saturday 10 March 2012

Thank You Birds

Last card for the day and this one is a thank you card.



The papers are papermania birdsong, the stamp is a freebie from a magazine. The flowers are petaloo colour me crazy, coloured with promarkers and I cut a flourish with sizzix dies from a scrap bit of paper (that I think is from papermania's hempstead collection) - and I finished with a few gems from my stash.

I am submitting this for:
Allsorts Challenge Blog #145 - Say It With Flowers
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards #8 - Feathers and Fur
Totally Papercrafts #107 - My Favourite things (gems and flowers) Penny Black and More - Springtime

9 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty Kerry, lovely work.

    Thanks so much for joining in our Say it with Flowers theme at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope to see you again.

    I think you card would also fit our Springtime theme at our sister challenge Penny Black and More

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card - love these DPs.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kerry, love the Dp's and that stunning image!
    Thanks for entering my Say it with Flowers challenge for Allsorts this week and good luck in the draw!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at CCCC, and hope to see you back next time.
    Hugz,
    Christine Dt at CCCC

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    I have candy if your interested
    http://fleurapassionforcraft.blogspot.com/
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card. I love the striped background with the beautiful papers. Thank you for sharing with us at Penny Black and More this month. Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the tree paper with the birds! Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card and great stamping I have had a look at your creations they are fab and so I am following Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.