Followers

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Happy Easter

I really am behind on my cards! (Although I've got a box full of cards that say otherwise, lol!) so today is a catch up day, hopefully!

I used this weeks sketch from The Sweet Stop Sketch #148 - to make this Easter card for my cousins little girl.




I used papers I got from crafts beautiful magazine, they are by Alison Butler. The image is Lily of the Valley - coloured with promarkers: cool grey 3, cool grey 4, vanilla, canary, amber, duck egg, lilac, amethyst, lime green and sandstone.

I layered it up on card from the paper company and used felt flowers with buttons to finish. I wasn't going to use the felt flowers, but as my little (2nd) cousin is only going to be 17months around Easter, I thought the felt would be something nice for her to touch and feel the texture off compared to paper flowers.

I'm submitting this for several challenges beyond the Sweet Stop one:
- One Stop Craft Challenge - #172 Button It
- Paper Creations Ink - #20 Spring is in the Air
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Stampavie and More - #164 Spring/Easter
- The Pink Elephant Challenge - #138 Lets See Those Layers

6 comments:

  1. Super sweet Easter Card, thanks so much for playing with us at Paper Creations Ink.

    I have some yummy blog candy here‘s the link if you are interested

    Xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling Easter card. That image is so sweet. The chicks are so cute! The felt flowers are lovely! Such fun colors. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love your coloring and the flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mix of papers...hope you'll join me again this week at 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/03/52-card-pickup-week-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful spring creation! Thanks for joining us at Paper Creations Ink. Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card!
    An adorable image and beautiful colors.
    Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.