Followers

Thursday 1 March 2012

A Birthday Toast...



I used a lily of the valley image, coloured with promarkers - spice, caramel, sandstone, duck egg, mustard, black, almond and dusky rose. The papers are Bo Bunny's Flutter Butter...I'm not sure where the sentiment is from... but it's inked in papermania in. I mounted everything on dark brown card and added gems to finish.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge #7 - Drink Up
Out Creative Corner - Over the Edge
PaperPlay Challenge '12 - Week 9 - Something Old, Something New (my something new is the lily of the valley image which I only recently got, my something old is the Bon Bunny Flutter Butter papers)
Aud Sentiments Challenge #49 - Happy Birthday

7 comments:

  1. How cute is this! Great work on this card! Thanks for joining us at CCCC in our Drink Up Challenge. See you again next challenge.

    Cheers,
    Jenny (CCCC-DT)
    http://cookieadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card. Love the design. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! Your style is so pretty in these bright colours, too! Beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is just adorable ... love the sweet lil image!
    Thanks for joining us at Our creative Corner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable - thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brings a smile to my face, adorable image! Fab layout! Thanks for playing with us at Aud Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.