Followers

Friday 24 February 2012

Sweet Treats

Sliding in at the last minute on the Our Creative Corner challenge for: Black and White with a Splash of Colour.



Another very simple card... thanks to my camera's annoying habit of turning reds into pinks, you may or may not be able to tell that red is my 'splash' colour... I used some freebie stamps (from Quick Cards Magazine I think...) coloured sparingly with a ruby promarker. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up. I very simply layered on black card and drew in some lines (with a ruler, I'm not that good at drawing straight lines, lol) to frame.

2 comments:

  1. So cute - hope you'll link up again at 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/02/52-card-pickup-week-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet card ... love your splash of colour!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.