Followers

Wednesday 8 February 2012

CPS 5th Anniversary - Day 8

Another Card Positioning System Anniversary sketch card - and can I just ask, where has the afternoon gone? I looked at clock about 7pm ago thinking 'oh better sort dinner soon' looked up five mins ago and nearly an hour had passed... oops...

This card is for day 8 of the Anniversary celebrations with Lori Craig and The Cat's Pajamas.





I used more freebie papers on this one, from Craft Beautiful magazine this time, which had these fab retro papers by Jenny Ellory(and a lot of other fab papers!) I got it a few days ago and I have been eagerly awaiting an excuse to use them - or more honestly, to use the dress topper, which I just adore! I backed the dress on card, cut it out and used dimensional's to place it, added faux stitching, a sentiment from stampin' up and a few purple brads to tie in with the bottom of the card. I wish I'd had a shade of purple brad that was closer to the paper colour, but other than that, I think it looks alright!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! Love that vintage dress image! I need to use up a few of my kit supplies, and I love the inspiration that you've given me... Thanks for playing the challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.