Followers

Friday 24 February 2012

CAS-ual Fridays: CFC41 - Take 2

Another card for this weeks CAS-ual Fridays challenge because it amused me!

CFC41: Jest for the Pun of it. Use a pun, or a sentiment in a silly way to create a joke, on your Clean And Simple creation.
**a pun is a humorous play on words.




Another one that took longer to think up than it did to make. I used a digi from Beccy's Place coloured with promarkers - sandstone, caramel, buttercup, rose pink. Some scrap card made a craft for the circle. The setiment was computer generated - I used a font called 'Candy Randy' and layered it on a bit of card the same colour as the frame. Placed off center and cut the edge of the circle and used dimensionals to place the sentiment I finished again with another few gems (what can I say, I love gems!)

4 comments:

  1. Another great card!! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.