Followers

Sunday 22 January 2012

My Handle Broke

This card was made for Less Is More challenge #51: Cut it Out and Passion for ProMarkers challenge #132: Humour.





I was still watching challenge blogs earlier in the week even though I was too busy staying as still as possible after my fall, to craft (I'm clearly a glutton for punishment, looking at them just made me want to get up and do them!) and when I saw the Passion for Promarkers challenge my first thought was 'does sarcasm count?' because that's pretty much my mainstay... luckily, unlike a lot of my cards lately which haven't been made with any special person in mind - I know exactly where this one is going! - and the Born to Shop stamp I eventually decided on couldn't have been a more perfect choice for the person in question!

Then the Less is More challenge came up and gave me an excuse (as if I needed one) to use my nesties to create an aperture - I've been wanting to try this since I got them so it was a great chance to do so! I also used my nesties to create a scalloped frame for my aperture just to make it stand out a little more.

The image is coloured with promarkers Amber, Mustard, Buttercup and Blush - and I added a few gems to give it a little extra sparkle.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad we gave you the opportunity to give your Nesties an outing. It looks fab!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great and fun card !Great sentiment too and one I can heartily agree with just now! :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour and humour in your card, it's simply brilliant, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAB card, love the orange, works great

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ha, really a funny card! Love it!!!!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at pfp:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fab card. I love the image and the colour you've used is very pretty. Sue.x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.