Followers

Thursday 5 January 2012

Musical Minnie

Yesterday I posted the card I made for my friends little boy. Today, I have the one I made for her equally adorable soon to be 4yr old daughter.

Much to my dismay, she is a proper little loves all things pink girl - her Mummy and Aunty have a lot to answer for, lol! - so I of course had to use pink on the card. I in fact, had to go buy some pink card just for this purpose (I didn't have any at all!)

They are going on a family holiday to Disney World later this year and so Minnie and Mickey are currently the best things since ever... so this is what I came up with for her card.



I discovered upon going to make this card that I have nothing in my stash suitable for a four year old girl! So the papers were printed from from the Digital Card fun site - lifesavers! - and the image is a colouring in page from the interwebs (found through google images), scaled and coloured with promarkers.

The stamp is from well... somewhere (I'm really bad at remembering where clear sentiment stamps come from!) The ribbon, gems and button came from my stash - in fact the button came from a brand new 500G jar of mixed buttons I got in the mail just this morning - absolutely fantastic, totally worth the £6 it cost from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.