Followers

Saturday 7 January 2012

"Less is More" Week 49: Predominantly Purple

The Less is More challenge this week is a colour challenge. Predominantly Purple.

Purple happens to be one of my favourite colours so there was no way I wasn't going to jump right on that!



The card base was cut from purple card stock. The designer paper is from Wild Rose Studio's 'in love with Japan' Paperstack. Sentiment is Stamping up teeny tiny sentiments (I bet anyone who's looked at my last few cards is sensing a theme!) and the ribbon and gems came from my stash.

4 comments:

  1. Simple and elegant Kerry

    Thank you so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super job Kerry, I'm so pleased you approve of our colour choice!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big fan of purple myself and have just posted my 2nd entry - could resist it!

    Fab card

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect
    Unique
    Really great
    Pleasing to the eye.
    Lovely
    Exquisite

    Jenjoy x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.