Followers

Tuesday 10 January 2012

JUGS #118 Sketch

The challenge this week over at Just Us Girls is a fantastic sketch.

This is the Sketch:


This is my Card:

The papers are from my Best Of K & Company Too block. The ship digi stamp is from Birds Cards. The card stock from my stash and gems from my stash and the sentiment is also computer generated.

I'm kind of seeing it as a birthday card, but I think it could be used for more general purposes as well...

I'm also entering this for The Play Date Cafe Challenge #113 which is to make a card with this colour scheme:

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, masculine card! That sailboat is fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerry, this is such a peaceful, beautiful card. So glad you could play along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well done! Thanks for joining in at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done - thanks so much for getting sketchy with JUGS.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.