Followers

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Devil Woman

When I looked through my new Pollycraft Digi stamps yesterday I came across a particular one that I was just dying to use and my first thought was a halloween card but honestly, I'm not waiting that long to use it! So today I turned to the various challenge blogs I've become addicted to and combined a couple of them together to come up with this:



The challenges I used to inspire me were:
Creative Card Crew #2: Seeing Red.
My Time To Craft #171: Your favourite embellishment. (Gems!!!)
The Crafty Pad #153 New Year Sparkle.


The Pollycraft Image was coloured with promarkers - slate, ruby and blush. The paper is from Papermania's Hempstead pack. The black card is from the Paper Company. The ribbon and gems are from my stash (actually I think the gems are Anita's...) and the sentiment is Stampin' Up.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely creation!

    Thank you so much for joining The Crafty Pad in our SPARKLE challenge. :)

    Maggie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card, the image is so cool!

    Thanks for joining us at the creative card crew challenge this fortnight and good luck x

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! This little devil is hot and I love it! I love the red and the black and the image goes so well with the color combo! Thank you for sharing and playing along with the girls at The Crafty Pad this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card...I hope you'll join me again at 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/01/52-card-pickup-week-3.html

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.