Followers

Wednesday 11 January 2012

365 Cards #316 - Card Recipe

Firstly - I got a 365 Cards Blinkie for completing a full week of challenges - yay! It's on my side bar for me to be ridiculously proud over *g*

And now for Tuesdays challenge at 365 Cards, it was a card recipe.

Here are the ingredients:
4.25x5.5 card
Stripes
Stickers (any amount)
Stamped sentiment
1 additional embellishment of your choosing


And my card...



The papers are Daisy and Dandelion - and are my stripes (obviously, lol). The 3 outline stickers I've had for a million years - I think they're either Anita's or Papermania but I can't honestly remember!

The ribbon came from my stash and is my 'additional embellishment' and the sentiment is stampin' up - teeny tiny sentiments inked with Papermania ink. I also used my promarkers - Henna, Marsh Green, Maroon and Canary - to add a bit of detail on the vases.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, luv this! I wouldn't have thought they were outline stickers! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.