Followers

Saturday 7 January 2012

365 Cards #313

Todays 365 Cards challenge #313 is the last of the 'pretty pairs' and for once I actually managed to catch it early enough in the evening before my craft supplies were all put away :)

Today it's Paisley and Yellow.

I almost panicked to find I have only a few sheets of paisley patterned paper in my stash and nothing that was what I wanted for this card, so I dug into my digital stash and the day was saved!



The digital papers I printed were from Shabby Princess' Happy Go Lucky set (I really have to do something about my camera though, it just doesn't do the papers justice!)

The quote/sentiment is computer generated (Fonts: Bird Cherry and Callie Hand) and came from the Quote Garden... I love digging around on there for quotes and using them on cards! I mounted it all on a 5x5 card base, layered it up and added a couple of petaloo flowers coloured with promarkers buttercup and canary yellow and an orange brad from my stash.

2 comments:

  1. very pretty.. I just became a follower, you have an interesting and fun page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thank you for joining us at 365 Cards for this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.