Followers

Friday 16 December 2011

You're a Classic

So one of my very best friends husbands is 40 next week... he and I have a relationship where by we snark at each other until one of us gets speechless... this has been known to take hours... we then change the subject and snark some more. So in honour of his birthday - and off our usual snark fest, I made this card for him.

I don't often make cards for men, because there are really only a few men I know well enough to give cards too, but I found this image online at the papercraft inspirations site and coloured it with promarkers. The papers were also printed, but I have entirely forgotten where they came from! (I really need to learn to label things better when I save them!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.